INFODORADCA+Back To Map
The INFODORADCA + project is to support employers, employees and public employment services in orientation on the labor market. Jobseekers or customer advisers will have extensive information on the content of the job and the requirements for the profession. The scope of information on occupations developed in the project will meet the needs and support, among others the work of client advisors and professional advisors, creating the basis for designing Individual Action Plans, facilitating the efficient provision of services and the use of labor market instruments. Due to the large group of descriptions of construction professions, the project is important for the construction sector.
A consortium consisting of Doradca Consultants Ltd., Institute of Sustainable Technologies - National Research Institute in Radom, Institute of Labor and Social Affairs in Warsaw, Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw and PBS Research Agency in Sopot was the contractor of the project 'Developing , supplementing and updating information on occupations and its dissemination using modern communication tools - INFODORADCA +. "
Description of a minumum of 1,000 occupations included in the classification of occupations and specialties for the needs of the labor market, including 110 description of construction occupations.
The main goal of the project is to develop, supplement and update information on occupations for a minimum of 1,000 occupations included in the classification of occupations and specialties for the needs of the labor market (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1145) and their dissemination using modern communication tools in market institutions work (IRP). The project contributes to achieving the specific objective POWER - Objective 3. "Equipping labor market institutions with information resources to increase the efficiency of their functioning". As part of the project, 110 descriptions of construction professions were developed.
1. Development of an extended model of information on occupations,
2. Adaptation of the methodology for developing information on occupations in relation to the methodology for creating professional competence standards
3. Development of a manual for creating information about professions,
4. Preparation of job information descriptions for a minimum of 1000 professions, including recruitment, methodological workshops and support for the work of experts using an online platform
5. Adaptation of the MRPiPS database system on the PSZ vortal to include job information descriptions for a minimum of 1000 jobs,
6. Implementation of activities promoting materials containing information on professions among PES / IRP,
7. Conducting research monitoring the use of developed information on occupations in IRP
Providing information that may contribute to filling competence gaps in the labor market
Mis-Matching of Skills:
Precise job descriptions allowing the definition of boundaries between them
Recommending new fields of education and training to be introduced into the Integrated Qualifications System
Improving the operation of employment services
Further development of the INFODORADCA + database providing information on the necessary training and education directions
Information on potential career paths
Recommendations for facilitating the internal mobility of employees
Transfer in Europe:
Transfer of learning outcomes units language to job description
Social Inclusion - Facilitating the integration of the unemployed into the labor market by training organizations in line with market needs
|Name of Organisation:
|ŁUKASIEWICZ Research Network - Institute of Sustainable Technologies
|Kazimierza Pułaskiego 6/10, 26-600 Radom
|Dr Krzysztof Symela, chief methodological expert
|(+48) 48 360-56-27