Training sessions on new techniques and materials used in rehabilitation and sustainable constructionBack To Map
Initiative carried out along with service providers and manufacturers of construction products to hold training sessions for professionals in the sector on new techniques and materials for rehabilitation and sustainable construction.
This initiative is committed to holding training sessions, mainly of a practical nature, for professionals in the sector, on new techniques and materials in the field of rehabilitation and sustainable construction.
This training has been designed and implemented under agreements between the FLC and service providers and manufacturers of construction products.
Fundación Laboral de la Construcción
The main aim of this project is:
- Firstly, the establishment of collaboration agreements between Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (FLC) and the manufacturers of construction products for the design and implementation of training actions with high added value, mainly within the framework of rehabilitation and sustainable construction.
- Secondly, to organize free conferences throughout the country, in collaboration with the main manufacturers of construction materials, in order to train workers in the most current issues. It's intended to:
• Update knowledge on the most innovative materials, equipment and techniques in the sector.
• Carry out real demonstrations that allow to visualise the application of the products or the assembly of equipment. This is always done in small groups that facilitate participation and interaction with the manufacturer and other participants, with an intensive and effective format.
The goal is to respond to the new ideal of habitability, to guarantee the health and quality of life of people, and to reduce energy demand to levels of almost zero consumption in buildings, as required by an increasingly industrialised, efficient and sustainable sector. In addition, this allows to have qualified professionals who have first-hand knowledge of the newest techniques for their correct implementation.
106 conferences were held with limited capacity for free, practical and quality training, in specialised centres, and provided by companies of reference and prestige in the sector. There have been a total of 2358 participating professionals from the construction sector
Final assessments have been implemented after each session, with an overall value of 9 out of 10 by those attending. These assessments respond to the level of satisfaction regarding the contribution of updated knowledge on innovation and new trends in the sector's materials and the acquisition of practical knowledge in innovative techniques.
The website provides access to documentation related to these conferences: http://microsites.fundacionlaboral.org/acuerdos-flc-fabricantes?pag=4&idioma=0
For the participating companies these sessions have implied:
- Increasing the portfolio of potential clients and prescribers.
- Optimisation of the implementation of their products on site, which also has an impact on the improvement of their brand image.
- Possibility of certifying the students (attendees) in the application and/or execution of the products and constructive solutions that have been taught.
- Count on an extensive network of centres to provide the needed training (http://www.fundacionlaboral.org/centros)
- Use of facilities equipped with the best means to carry out training actions.
- Platform for a constant and updated diffusion of their products.
The project contributes in a practical and concrete way to specific construction industry occupations, by improving the training and qualification of professionals within the sector, where the change in the production processes and in relation to environmental aspects leads towards orientating the sector to the improvement of the energy efficiency and to the promotion of the renewable energies, being the use of new materials essential to reach this objective.
On a training level, less emphasis is usually placed on building materials than on other phases of construction, since materials constitute a fundamental and basic element. The knowledge and correct use of the most current construction materials will provide the sector with greater sustainability and competitiveness, especially in the field of edification, where the appropriate use of materials will lead to significant energy savings. For this reason, a commitment must be made to develop more specific training on the new materials to be used in building and their application techniques. And this is a task for all parties, both manufacturers and builders.
|Name of Organisation:||Fundación Laboral de la Construcción|
|Address:||C/Rivas, 25, Pol. Ind. Vicálvaro, Madrid, 28052|
|Contact Phone:||+34 900 81 33 55|