Management and Technologies of Water, Waste Water, Waste and Circular Economy – WWW&CEBack To Map
Initiative addressed to increase the number of highly qualified professionals and strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in the sectors of water, wastewater, waste and circular economy.
The project addresses skills requirements and skills shortages through establishment of the centre of competence “Eco Innovation”. The partnership develops tools according to work-based learning principles that are piloted and evaluated: a training programme for strong learners in the initial vocational training, a program with six further vocational training courses, a train the trainer programme, an integration programme for the unemployed and a bachelor’s degree programme with 4 modules. These programmes teach sector-specific skills in both environmental technologies and management.
• Hanse Parlament, promoter
• Białystok Foundation of Professional Training
• Chamber of Craftmanship and Enterprise in Białystok
• Nordic Forum of Crafts
• Satakunta University of Applied Sciences
• Vilniaus Gedimino technikos universitetas
• Vilniaus statybininkų rengimo centras
• Panevėžio prekybos, pramonės ir amatų rūmai
• Hungarian Association of Craftsmen´s Corporations
• Kontiki Vocational Center
The main aim is to increase the number of highly qualified professionals and strengthen the competitiveness of SMEs in the sectors of water, wastewater, waste and circular economy.
Implementation and realisationof Skills Alliance and establishment of Center of Competence in order to promote long-term cooperation between educational and economic actors, develop and realize qualifications and process R&D tasks.
Development and implementation of a training programme for owners, managers and qualified workers of SMEs with 6 courses on management and technologies in water, waste water and waste management including cradle to cradle. The trainings are specifically tailored to SME needs and different qualification levels and combine the transfer of technical, professional and management know-how.
Development of four study modules for higher education on SME management and technologies in water, waste water, waste and environmental services, which will be carried out in the dual study system and integrated into existing Bachelor degree programmes.
The project tackles skills shortages in the following areas:
- Technologies of water saving and grey water and rainwater utilisation;
- Decentralized wastewater treatment and subterranean technologies;
- Cradle to Cradle for SMEs;
- Technologies for energy generation from waste water & waste;
- Management and technologies of the circular economy;
- Management of the development of new market fields in the Green Economy Management of the development of new market fields in the Green Economy at national and international level.
The project addresses in particular SMEs working for third parties in these sectors (e.g. construction, installation, repair and maintenance of equipment) or wishing to implement sector-specific improvements for their own company (e.g. saving water and raw materials, recycling, circular economy)
|Name of Organisation:
|Viešoji įstaiga Vilniaus statybininkų rengimo centras
|Laisvės pr. 53, Vilnius 07191
|+370 614 69010; +370 (5) 2423581