Project ImmersionBack To Map
This project aims at improving practical training of young people but also at promoting the construction sections of qualifying education as well as worked-linked training.
• Administrative facilitator service and contact point for schools and companies;
• Coordination and monitoring of internships in companies;
• Organization of information sessions;
• Study on best practices in construction education;
Institutional: Brussels Minister for Employment, Minister of education (French-speaker), Ministry of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
Sectorial: Constructiv, Professional construction federations
Education and professional training: Actiris, Bruxelles-Formation, 5 Brussels secondary schools, 1 Cefa
• Improve the quality of practical training for young people and their transition rate to the construction sector
• Improve the image of the sector through awareness-raising and information actions on construction trades
• Promote the work-study system in the 3rd professional level of construction education
Overall satisfaction of students and training companies: most of the parties involved are motivated and interested in renewing the experience. Flexibility of entrepreneurs compared to young people (understanding, flexibility).
Companies encourage young people to specialize with hiring opportunities at the end of work-study training.
Attitudes of young people in terms of skills (punctuality, thoroughness, etc.) very positive.
Image of the construction sector.
|Name of Organisation:||Confédération-Construction Bruxelles-Capitale (CCB-C)|
|Address:||Rue du Lombard 34/42, 1000 Bruxelles|
|Telephone:||02 545 56 00|
|Contact Name:||AL BARAJRAJI Sihame|
|Contact Phone:||02 54 5 58 34|